// HOW TO BUY
HOW TO BUY
Payments can be made by the following methods:
- CASH / CHEQUE - made payable to "Wigan Rugby League Club Limited"
- CREDIT CARD
- DEBIT CARD
- DIRECT DEBIT - a Direct Debit form must be completed together with your application form. Your credit or debit card details must be supplied on application.For more information on the Timeout Payment Plan [click here].
WHERE TO BUY
Tickets can be purchased through the following:
- ONLINE - NEW & IMPROVED - By using Warriors E-Tickets fans can purchase or renew season tickets online by [clicking here] *
- IN PERSON - Bring your completed season ticket application form to the DW Stadium Ticket Office.
- OVER THE TELEPHONE - Call the Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 (calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines, call costs from other operators may vary). *
- BY FAX - Fax your completed season ticket application form to 01942 770466 ensuring that your credit / debit card details are clearly marked Please remember to include a daytime telephone number *
- BY POST - Post your completed season ticket application form along with your credit / debit card details or cheque / postal order to Wigan Warriors Memberships, Ticket Office, DW Stadium, Wigan, WN5 0UH. DO NOT POST CASH *
* A £2.50 booking fee per membership applies to telephone, postal, fax and online orders
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Memberships are sold subject to the Memberships Conditions of Issue. These can be found by [clicking here].
To view the DW Stadium Ground Regulations [click here].