Wigan Warriors have today launched sales of their prorata Seasonal Membership for 2013, where the price reduces after each home game.
This means that fans that haven't yet purchased their membership for the current season can still do so and in the process make some great savings over match-by-match admission.
Across the remaining 7 home games of the Super League season, Junior Warriors fans will get some of the best value for money entertainment available anywhere when compared to other leisure activities including;
- 11 Games of Bowling - £27.65
- Cheapest Premier League Junior Season Ticket - £85
- 11 visits to the Cinema - £34.65
- WARRIORS SEASONAL JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP - STARTING FROM ONLY £26
Warriors junior memberships entitle children under the age of 16 to entry to all of Wigans home and away matches throughout the 2013 season, along with free entry into Max's Family Club and a host of benefits.
With just two home games of the season played to date, the Warriors still have some huge clashes to come at the DW Stadium including the biggest derby in Rugby League against St Helens, this years Heritage Day against Huddersfield Giants and a very special members day event arount the final home game of the season against defending champions Leeds Rhinos.
Any new Memberships purchased before the end of April will be valid ifrom the Warriors home game on Friday 3rd May against Salford City Reds.
Pro-rata season tickets are now on sale and offer great value with adults starting at just £130 and juniors still available from £26. They can be purchased now from the DW Stadium Ticket Office and Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 (not available online).
Gold Adults - £154
Gold Cons - £110
Blue Adults - £148
Blue Cons - £104
Silver Adults - £142
Silver Cons - £99
Red Adults - £136
Red Cons - £96
Adults - £130
Concessions - £87
Under 16's - £26
Yorkshire Warrior Membership - £99
National Warrior Membership - £79
Loyal 18 Membership - £10
* Junior season tickets also include ground admission to all remaining away regular season games during Super League 18.
Further savings can also be made with Family Season Tickets. Please contact the DW Stadium ticket office on 0871 66 33 552 for prices and information.
JUNIORS (proof of age may be required):
- Infant : Under 5 years (free)
- Primary Junior: Primary school age (5-11)
- Secondary Junior: Secondary school age (12-16)
- Junior: Under 16
CONCESSIONS (proof of age may be required):
- Young Adult: 16-18 (only available as a season ticket)
- Students: Must be in full-time education and produce either a valid NUS card or a letter from your college or university
- Senior Citizen: Over 60 years
To qualify for a junior or concession price fans must be equal to the age stated on or before 1st February 2013. Proof of age may be required.