// Overnight Packages
Following the success of last year's overnight Wembley packages Wigan Warriors are delighted to unveil details of this years trip.
Departing at 6.45am on Saturday 25th August the accommodation will again be located in North West London, ideally situated for Wembley and Central London.
The package includes:
- Executive Coach Travel direct from the DW Stadium to the newly refurbished Hilton Doubletree London Ealing Hotel, which was the Ramada Ealing for the Clubs visit in 2011. This is just 4 miles from Wembley Stadium, with a check in on arrival in London before moving onto Wembley for the big game
- Transport back to hotel to relax post match (and hopefully celebrate)
- Alternatively fans are free to make their own way into London for free time (the hotel is located just 1 minute from Ealing Common tube station)
- Double/Twin room on bed and breakfast basis
- Sunday free time for London sightseeing
- Return by coach from central London to Wigan at 4pm on Sunday afternoon
- Package includes a £41 (mid-range match seat in the Wigan allocation - this may be changed for other prices on request, subject to availability).
A limited number of family rooms are available subject to availability and price confirmation at time of booking.
The package price is £159 per head based on two sharing a double or twin room.
For more information and to book this package contact Geoff Warburton on 01942 762877 or email email@example.com