There are no vacancies at the moment.
WIGAN WARRIORS COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Wigan Warriors Community Foundation are recruiting for a Men’s Health Engagement Officer.
For full details click HERE.
There are no vacancies at the moment.
DOOR to DOOR CANVASSERS Our long standing and ever popular Lotto scheme is vital to the continuing progress of our junior development programme here at the Wigan Club. To continue this process, we are looking to recruit an additional enthusiastic team of supporters to act as door to door canvassers for the draw.
The work is very much of a ‘part-time’ nature and is usually best done in the early evening or occasionally at weekends. If you have just two spare evenings a week that you could commit 3 hours each night and are of an outgoing, friendly and persuasive nature you could be just the person we are looking for. We don’t want a ‘hard sell’ we want you as a supporter to put over the virtue of being a regular member of a ‘local’ lottery that helps local youngsters, supports a local club and has prize winners predominantly in the local area and asking them to commit just £1 a week.
These positions are ideal for someone wanting a second income or a retired person looking to supplement a pension. Canvassers receive the following benefits:-
- Good commission on all new members you recruit to the draw (based on a successful continuation of payment after canvass)
- Travel expenses to cover use of car etc to get to area to be canvassed
- Free match ticket to Warriors home league fixtures
If you are over 18 and willing to discuss the benefits of being a ‘Warriors Lotto Canvasser please call Vicky or Joel at the Warriors Lotto Office on 01942 231321 or call in to see them at the Lotto Office at 1 Hilton Street, Wigan, WN1 1XG.
Official Agent Becoming an Official Agent for Warriors Lotto and helping to raise money for the Youth Development of Wigan Rugby League Club is a simple and easy process. All we require to start you off is your name and address. We will send you a ‘Starter Pack’, which contains everything you need to get started with family, friends and work colleagues as your first members.
As an Agent you will look to recruit people to play the weekly Warriors Lotto game and send the money to us (or if local we will collect).
For that you are given a series of benefits:-
- 10% commission on all money collected
- Agent’s bonus prize of 10% of all main prizes (if one of your clients win £1000 you get £100, if you sell the £10,000 Jackpot you get £1,000).
- Discount on your Warriors Season Ticket (based on number of members you pay in weekly)
- 10% discount in the Warriors World shop
- Preferential Ticketing for All Ticket matches
As you support the club and earn cash by both generating and collecting memberships it is therefore in your interest to recruit as many people as possible to join your Agency. However we recommend new Agents start by asking a few family and friends to join and when you are happy all is going well you can grow the Agency from there by asking workmates, neighbours etc. Don’t worry if you only have a few clients as we welcome Agencies of all size.
You can leave your commission with us to save on a weekly basis and collect it whenever suits you. Many Agents collect enough commission to pay for Summer holidays, Christmas presents, a trip to the Catalans away game etc. Other opportunities to add to your commission include selling Warriors scratch cards to your group.
The prize fund is first class for a locally based lottery.
- Twice yearly £10,000 Super Jackpot prizes
- Weekly £1,000 Jackpot
- £250, £200, three prizes of £150 weekly
- Bonus game with £250 “rollover” jackpot, if the numbers are not sold this prize rolls over by £250 each week to a maximum of £5,000 at which time it is drawn until sold.
If you have any questions please call Vicky or Danielle at the Lotto Office on 01942 231321 or email email@example.com
You must be 16 years of age or older to be an agent.